Home > photos, weekly-winners > Weekly Winners (April 8 – 14)

Weekly Winners (April 8 – 14)

April 15th, 2012 Leave a comment Go to comments

Started by the lovely Lotus, Weekly Winners is a fun little thing bloggers do to showcase some of their favorite photos from the previous week.

Visit Lotus’ site and check out her various entries, and find other participants. See some amazing photos brought to you by bloggers around the world. Leave a little love when you do — its like food for the soul!

Photos taken using my Droid Razr or a Sony DSLR A230.
View all of my photos on my Flickr stream.

♥♥♥

I’ve been so busy that it’s been a chore to get WW’s up this week! But I refuse to let my blog slide THAT far, no matter how busy I may be. This week marks the end of tax season, and this coming Saturday is Aggie Muster. After all of that, life can go back to “normal” and hopefully my  blog will jump back to life.

Anyway, as my blog has fallen somewhat dormant… my photography is alive and kickin’. I had a lot of photos to edit to get this post up, but it got done and here we go!

Butterfly

Brenham, TX

Opening Day

Bats waiting

157: Opening Day

Suh-wing!

Opening Day

Sunset through a chain-link fence

♥♥♥

1. April 15th, 2012 at 23:15 | #1

Beautiful! Especially the butterfly shot; I had to go back up to look at that one again :)
    JeNae recently posted..Blackberry Crescent Pastries

2. April 16th, 2012 at 15:12 | #3

I love your photos this week, especially the butterfly one :) It’s GORGEOUS! I hope you get some “me” time soon and get a chance to catch up!
    Heather recently posted..happiness

• April 17th, 2012 at 03:11 | #4

Thank you!! I miss blogging and doing my thing. These days I’m just so brain dead that all I want to do is play solitaire. LOL! And even that’s a stretch! ;)

3. April 16th, 2012 at 22:11 | #5

I LOVE the door and feather shots. Great captures.
    Tara R. recently posted..Dried up and brittle

• April 17th, 2012 at 03:12 | #6

The feather shot is probably my favorite shot that I’ve taken in the last two months. Seriously love that shot myself.

Thank you so much!!

4. Ryan Robertson
    April 16th, 2012 at 22:40 | #7

The photos this week are great! The butterfly is cute but the wooden heart is my favorite. :)
    Ryan Robertson recently posted..MSDSonline Management Partners with ICG Group, to Acquire MSDSonline from Existing Investors

5. Missy
    April 17th, 2012 at 15:46 | #9

Great pictures. I love the abandoned building.

6. Anne
    April 30th, 2012 at 15:59 | #11

Great photo of Jeni! I like the sunset through the fence and butterfly shots… and the sandwich shop. This was a great week for you! :)

1. No trackbacks yet.