1. Took my husband to work. Off on the big maroon country music your bus… another weekend and show to do.
2. Ate dinner using chopsticks. This was a big deal. I’ve never been able to do it before!
3. Revived my job of slinging hot dogs for a night. Don’t diss anyone making a living serving hot dogs. Bet they make good money and have a lot less stress in their life!
4. Didn’t slap a guy that asked if Shiner Bock is a cider. I mean. Really.
5. Wanted to know how YOU are doing. Tell me!
I’ve slept a lot lately. Allergies got me down and I’ve coped by just sleeping.
But I’m feeling better and I’m starting to get some things done.
So today I got up super early (for me) and ran some errands. Upon completing them I thought I’d treat myself to some Starbucks. (Chai Tea Latte… yummm) I headed that way only to find traffic at a standstill. I sat through three lights before maneuvering to the turn lane and detouring away. Traffic clearly didn’t want me to get my caffeine fix.
So I came home feeling a bit tired still. I thought about the day and decided I’d do what so many say at some point:
I just want to go back to bed!
So I did. Snuggled down. Between the sheets. And.
Nothing. Wide awake.
Dammit! Really!? Sleepy. Tired. Crying for sleep. But nope.
Sigh. Guess productivity won’t stop after all…