My first ever vlog. I’m scared. I actually videoed this using my cell phone clipped to my laptop screen with a hair clip. How ghetto fabulous is that!? (Or maybe its brilliant?)
Accent meme, as I found it on Thin Spiral Notebook.
I did this in only two takes, and I refused to do a third. Yes, I stumble on my words at times, but its as good as its going to get. :)
What I read:
Read this list of words as you normally would say them
Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
Read and answer each question -
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Won’t you please play along??