Saturday afternoon I went on an adventure… an adventure to snap photos around my hometown. There are many more I wish to take another time… but for now, I thought you might like to see a little bit of where I came from:
Note: If you should happen to be interested in a copy of any of these images as a canvas print, mousepad, framed photo, etc. Please just let me know! I also take requests of images you might wish to see/have. I’d be happy to see if we can work something out!
1. Czech Heritage Celebration! My heritage is part Czech, and its a fact I am super proud of sharing. This Saturday is a Czech Heritage Celebration, and I’m actually in Texas and able to go! A bonus is the car show in which my brother and nephew are entering their Mustang. I’m headed out to take lots of pictures… of the car and all the fun!
2. 74th Annual Celebration of the Madisonville Sidewalk Cattlemen’s Association. I don’t know much about this other than the fact that my husband is playing at it and I get to go. And I’ll be selling merch at it! Should be far less stressful of a Saturday night than slinging beer… right?
3. I’m in Texas. Seriously. This alone is reason to say my weekend will ROCK.
4. Barbecue! I’m headed out this evening to take photos of my cousin’s family barbecue restaurant. Good Texas barbecue served family style. YUM YUM YUM.
5. Family time. We’re going to do an early Mother’s Day, and I get to see my niece and nephew play in their Spring Concert on Monday night. Family is always the BEST, and I feel so blessed to get to spend this time with them.