Home > photos, weekly-winners > Weekly Winners (July 18 – 24)

Weekly Winners (July 18 – 24)

Weekly Winners is a fun little thing bloggers do to showcase some of their favorite photos from the previous week. It is brought to you, me and everyone by the lovely Lotus, aka Sarcastic Mom. Visit her site and find all the participants. See some amazing photos brought to you by bloggers around the world. Leave a little love when you do — its like food for the soul!

Weekly Winners

No snazzy intro this week. Just lots of random items. :)

Crayons

Picked up by Nashvillest this week, I love new school supplies. Especially fresh new crayons.

Crayons

Warm colors

Spiral notebooks

New spiral notebooks.

Bailey

Bailey at attention

FxCam_Candles

Candles. Taken using FXCam App on my Droid Incredible.

FxCam_Bubble Bath

Candlelight bubble bath. Taken using FXCam App on my Droid Incredible.

Looking out my window

Early morning peek out of my bathroom window. *

Denise suncatcher

Suncatcher.*

Drive-in

Saturday night out at the Drive-in theater. Waiting for the movies to start.*

♥ ♥ ♥

Unless noted in the caption or marked with and asterisk, photos taken using a Nikon Coolpix L20.

All of my photos available on my Flickr stream.

1. July 25th, 2010 at 05:20 | #1

I love that glass thingy you have hanging in the window with your name on it. It is so pretty

• July 26th, 2010 at 03:45 | #2

Thank you! I can’t remember where I got it, now, but I got one for my sister-in-law, too. Every time I look at it, I think about her.

2. July 25th, 2010 at 06:11 | #3

This is the first year both of my kids are out of high school. I’m actually going to miss shopping for school supplies. So… I bought MYSELF a box of crayons. I love the warm colors of your crayons.

• July 26th, 2010 at 03:45 | #4

YES! These are so just for me! I miss school supply shopping for myself! LOL! So I had to go raid the sales this week.

3. July 25th, 2010 at 16:04 | #5

i love the shots of school supplies! its always a bitter-sweet feeling for me, shopping for school supplies.

• July 26th, 2010 at 03:46 | #6

Thank you! I don’t now why, but I just love school supplies. I don’t miss school, but i miss the new supplies. LOL!

4. July 25th, 2010 at 18:42 | #7

Love the crayon shots.

5. July 26th, 2010 at 09:39 | #9

Those crayon shots are awesome! I would have loved to have those hanging in my Pre-K room! I am ready for another Drive-In movie. What did you watch? We saw Inception and at the end I was like “what?” lol

• July 27th, 2010 at 02:14 | #10

Thanks so much!!

We saw a double feature! Salt and Knight & Day. I keep hearing mixed reviews on Inception. Everyone either loves it or are confused!! I do recommend Salt. It has so many twists and turns and I felt exhausted when it was over! Knight & Day is fun. Lots of action and actually pretty funny. It went really well with Salt, actually. LOL! LOVE drive-ins! I wish they were still as hip as they once were.

• July 27th, 2010 at 02:16 | #11

OH! Also, the loving to have had those pics in your Pre-K room? Wow. Thanks SO much for that!

6. July 26th, 2010 at 10:13 | #12

I love shopping for school supplies! So glad I have excuses to now ;) The crayon shots are so cool!

• July 27th, 2010 at 02:15 | #13

hehehe! I can’t wait to have excuses to get school supplies too! Thanks so much!

7. July 26th, 2010 at 22:30 | #14

Bailey and Candles are my favorites. I’m not sure which one I like best. Wonderful:)

8. August 2nd, 2010 at 21:19 | #16

Fantastic shots! I love those crayon shots. The macro is great!

1. No trackbacks yet.