For a period of time, while I was keeping my LiveJournal up daily, I would participate in The Friday Five. I decided this week to see if it still existed and to my delight it does! So today I bring to this blog my answers to this week’s Friday Five questions.
1) What is your favorite mode of travel? (Car, train, plane, etc).
I very much enjoy flying! I occasionally will reach a point when I just have the urge to fly somewhere. Anywhere. It’s just fun to look down from the skies on the Earth and marvel over how small we truly are. However, with the cost of flying, the security fears, and all those ridiculous fees… give me a road trip any day! Plus, I prefer to have more control over when I go, where I go, and how fast I get there.
2) Where is the northernmost place you’ve traveled? The southernmost?
Northernmost: Astoria, OR
Southernmost: Honolulu, HI
3) What is the last place you visited for the first time?
Clarksville, TN… I know, so very exotic.
4) Of all the places you’ve traveled, which is your favorite?
Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, TN — So relaxing and beautiful!
5) Where would you most like to travel to next?
I have so many places I want to travel to see! Right now? I am trying to plan a trip down to Texas again. Hopefully for a special day coming up next month. Everyone cross your fingers!!