New Year Goals
I never have been one of make “New Years Resolutions.” I’m choosing to call them goals instead. I’ll be less likely to give up entirely when I slip up on them that way.
- Buy a house. I really want to spend next Christmas decorating a house we own. Put up a tree. Send out Christmas cards with a picture of us in front of our house. Paint the walls. Get some new furniture. All of that. Don’t get me wrong, I am very happy where we are. I do love this house, and our landlords are the best ever. I haven’t a single complaint about living where I do now. I’m just ready to take that step.
- Make at least $5K doing photography. I’ve debated making that goal $10K, but I think I’ll be a little more realistic. I need to sit down and figure out what I made this year, but I think its around $700. So I’m looking to do more than 5x that in 2013. Totally doable, especially once I…
- Get my photography site up and running and active.
- Keep the blog going strong… Make a better effort to keep it updated regularly, and I want to come up with a set schedule of post-type for each day of the week. Like I want to keep photo sharing for the week on Sunday. #DrinkUpLinkUp is awesome on Thursday. Stuff like that.
- Be more patient. My patience level has dwindled through the year. I blame it on dealing with drunk people on a regular basis.
- Health: get dental work done, eyes checked, etc.
- Upgrade all our gear… my photography gear and hubby’s music gear. We’re in need of some upgrading. Soon.
- Exercise more. Just in general. I talked on Daily Challenge about doing the Color Run this year (if I am in town that day). It’s a possibility. Just be more active. I’ve done better in 2012 than I did in 2011. So keep that trend going.
- Organize. Organize. Organize. My home. My work. My activities. Just be more organized and less frazzled!
- Possibly start a family… or take the steps to do so. I’m not getting any younger!!