1. Start the 100 Happy Days challenge on Instagram. I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile now, and I decided May 1st would be a great start date. It’ll run all summer this way. I have a feeling summer is going to be a busy season of change, and there will be stressful days that I will NEED this challenge.
2. Implement better eating habits. I’ve never ordered a “diet” book and followed it before. But the new book by Travis Stork of The Doctors has caught my attention. I’ve ordered it and plan to start following it this next month. Care to join me? The Doctor’s Diet: Dr. Travis Stork’s STAT Program to Help You Lose Weight & Restore Your Health
3. House shop. We really want to buy a house. I’ve been completely happy in our rental home for the last two and a half years. I’m STILL happy in it. But the small size of the house has reared its head time and time again lately. I have no idea if we can even get approved for a home loan, and even if we can if it would be enough to get into a house we’d be happy to live in… but we’re going to start the process! Prayers welcome. LOL
4. Photography business full swing. I will get my website up and a Facebook page started for my photography in May. It’s going to happen. It has to happen. I did a photoshoot yesterday, and I have another one on Sunday. I’m so in love with photography and its time it get even more of my focus.
5. Keep chipping away at my new years goals! I’ve been doing okay on them, and I can’t stop now!
Update! For Lent this year, I had the goal of doing a photo a day. I’m taking a break from doing a Project 365 this year, but I had missed taking a daily photo. So I figured the season of Lent was a great time to take it back up temporarily.