1000 blog posts. WOW.
I’ve been writing this blog, off and on, since 2007. I always aim to be far more diligent about posting, but life just gets in the way. Right now, even sleep has gotten sacrificed in a fit of just trying to get it all done! However, I’m thankful for this blog and for my readers. Here’s to over 1000 more posts… in less than 7 years time.
A few of my favorite posts through the years:
- Printer’s Alley
- Battle of the Bell: Cameron vs Rockdale
- Advice to Tourists
- Of trust (my first post!!)
- A cynical Sunday post aka Don’t piss off the Bartender
- “Natural Remedies” that I’ve found work
- My #!*&@$ reflex
- Seven years ago, it was sunny and 70°
- My grandpa was the milk man
- April 21st: Aggie Muster Day
- Remembering 9-11-01: My story
- Wayback Wednesday: Moving to Nashville
- Write right