Oh okay, fine. Its actually Saturday and I’m a day late for Five on Friday. I was off living life and enjoying having company. I won’t apologize, I’ll just play catch up here.
1. Fitness. I have to have my yearly check-up at the doctor’s office at the end of this month. So my goal for that is to have great blood pressure, weigh around 150 (less would rock, but I won’t be greedy), and just feel good about the state of my health in general. Oh I’m not worried about it in general now, but I could do better. Exercise a little more. Watch what I eat a little more careful. Baby steps. August is a good month for it.
2. Work. A web-site complete, a business card complete, and a whole new logo for another business. All these things completed and new projects on my plate. That is my goal.
3. Photography. HAVE MY PHOTOGRAPHY SITE DONE. It’s about time, right?
4. Travel plans. I have some traveling to do coming up. I want to have all that planned out, figured out, and set up and off my to do list.
5. Smell the roses. Doing that already. I have a busy month ahead, but I need to take time to enjoy life. Take hubby’s motorcycle out. Go for rides. Spend time with friends and family. LIVE.